A resource primarily for patrons
Practical exercises fall into two camps: a small number that should form the backbone of practice, and a larger number that can be practiced for maybe a period of a few weeks now and then. The material covering preparatory issues is very important and should not be skipped, otherwise, it is likely that effort will be wasted and lead to disillusionment.
- Subtlety and Being Podcast – how not to bring bad habits to practice.
- Slow – remembering to be slow now and then and some guidance on practice in general.
- Resistance – How to deal with resistance to practice.
- Heart of Practice – a document containing details on body sensing.
- The Evening Exercise – to identify the periods of presence during the day.
- The Only Question – to be repeated throughout the day.