This page has been primarily created to help patrons on Patreon navigate a large number of podcasts and documents on the Negative Philosophy Patreon channel. It also gives visitors to this web site an insight into the material that is being published there and a catalog of the podcasts available on the Negative Philosophy YouTube channel
The Negative Philosophy is primarily a practical philosophy. Without practice there is no real understanding. It aims to strip away our preconceptions and conditioning with the result that a more authentic life can emerge.
The main divisions within the published material are:
- ATTITUDE – analysis of damaging and helpful attitudes.
- PRACTICE – exercises designed to reveal our mechanical nature and give a more accurate picture of what we are beneath our conditioning.
- EMOTIONS – insights into our emotional nature.
- MIND – the nature of mind
- PHILOSOPHERS – in-depth treatment of important philosophers.
- IDEALISM – analysis of the dream we dream